Monday, January 2, 2017

Christmas in CA :: Wine Tasting!


With the gorgeous weather California afforded us on Christmas Eve, we went to a winery on the outskirts of Napa Valley. The owners built the castle exclusively for the winery, so while it was a little crowded, it was beautiful!





We entered through the back way (no entry...except for us!) and found the wine tasteing area. With 5 wines each, I was feeling it (I'm such a lightweight), but they were soo good!





After the tastings, we spent some time traversing through the castle grounds.
In the first photo below, you can see Dad and Gramps spying on us from the top :)




         
                     
                       Arn't we adorable?
...he tolerates me ;)

   



  




      

 


That's dad and Gramps viewing us from the top!


 

"Your mother is a hamster, and your father smells of elderberry" --The father in question is in the upper left
  

I love my family





No comments:

Post a Comment